Saturday, April 20, 2013

AsSalaamu Alykum

I am here trying to organize my house.  Muslims are suppose to be organized and productive.  Well to be honest I am not organized and I could be more productive.  So I have decided to tackle my organization so maybe I can be more productive. Being a Muslim/Muslima is not about being perfect but about changing and becoming better.  There are lots of organization tips online and I plan on  using some.  Homeschooling my kids makes it even more vital to be organized.  I have a schedule for them and a chore chart but they do not always stick to it.  I don't ask a lot of them I pretty much only have it as a reminder to pick up things they have forgotten and to help me out a little but I take on most tasks myself.  I do believe responsibility is important for children. Not only this they learn to take care of things. When I got married I knew a lot Alhumdilulah, All praises and thanks to God, about taking care of my home I cannot say that about most of the friends I grew up with.  I want them to have good morals and good skills. Insha Allah.  I will post some links I have found that may help you if you face the same problem or just want to try something new.


http://productivemuslim.com/

 http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/home/cleaning-organizing/

This site not only offers advice on organizing but many other helpful things.
http://www.creativehomemaking.com/budgeting.shtml


I hope this helps you now I am off to organize.

Allah Hafiz

No comments:

Post a Comment